Discover the benefits of working at an independent community bank!
This page lists current employment opportunities with Bank First. The listing is for all northeast Wisconsin offices in Manitowoc, Brown, Sheboygan and Winnebago counties. Each job description specifies the location, status (full-, peak-, part-, or limited part-time) and a brief description. Benefit information is listed at the bottom of this page.
This page was last updated 4/1/2014. Current positions available at Bank First:
Internal Auditor – Full-time at our 8th Street, Manitowoc office
The Internal Auditor executes a risk based audit plan in accordance with acceptable professional auditing standards. The Internal Auditor provides an independent and objective opinion by measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of and adherence to financial, accounting, and operational policies, procedures, and/or regulations. Audits are performed across all function areas of the Company. Candidates for this position should possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or equivalent audit experience
- Knowledge or ability to learn quickly applicable banking and/or regulatory policies and procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Teller – Part-time at our 8th Street, Manitowoc office
This part-time position will work lobby and drive thru up to 20 hours per week at our 402 N. 8th Street office located in Manitowoc. Previous cash handling and customer service experience helpful. This position will work up to two Saturdays per month. Salary will be based on experience within the guidelines of our salary structure. Duties for this position include:
- Suggests and sells the bank’s services.
- Maintains good customer relations by giving excellent service.
- Develops new business by selling bank services.
- Primary contact for customers’ daily needs regarding check cashing, savings accounts, loan payments, money orders, night deposit transactions, wire transfers, stop payments, etc.
To apply for a position, send resume or application to:
Bank First National
P.O. Box 10
Manitowoc, WI 54221-0010
Or e-mail Sharol Schroeder at sschroeder@BankFirstNational.com.
For questions about employment at Bank First, call our human resources department at (920) 652-3288 or use the e-mail link above.
At Bank First we have four types of employment status: Full-time, peak-time, part-time, and limited part-time. The benefits of the different categories are:
Full-time: Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance are available to full-time employees. Paid holidays, sick time, and personal holidays are available starting January 1. We also offer a 401(k) and a bank-sponsored retirement plan, a clothing allowance, and a clothing advance.