With the help of the Internet you can enjoy the convenience of banking from your home or office via our secure server. You will need your Telebanc password to set up your Internet Banking account. If you don't have a Telebanc password visit any one of our 11 locations.
About Internet Banking
With Internet Banking you can:
- Review account balances in real time
- Review Transactions in real time
- Transfer funds between Bank First National accounts or make loan payments
- View and print your E-statement instead of receive paper statements (optional)
- Export personal financial information into a financial program such as Quicken
- View and print check copies
Your security is extremely important to us. Internet Banking incorporates the use of firewalls, encryption, user authentication, and passwords to ensure that only you have access to your accounts.
Your computer must have a browser operating at the level of 128-bit encryption in order to log in to Bank First's Internet Banking. Links to upgrade are provided within this document under Hardware/Software Requirements.
In order to initialize your Internet Banking account you will need your account number and your Telebanc password. If you do not have a Telebanc password you can obtain one by visiting any one of our 11 convenient locations. For optimum security we require all users to change their passwords the first time they use Internet Banking. This initializes your Internet Banking account and establishes a separate password from your Telebanc password. Click on the Log In Help button if you have questions during the log in process.
Some things to remember as you initialize your Internet Banking account:
- You are a First-Time User until you initialize your Internet Banking account.
- Follow all First-Time User prompts and buttons.
- All First-Time Users must click on "First-Time Users Click Here to Log In" button at the top of the Log In screen before entering Access ID and Password.
- Your Access ID is your Bank First account number.
- Your password is your Telebanc password.
- Click on the Log In Help button if you have questions during the log in process.
If you need help with your password(s): If you do not remember your Telebanc password, please visit one of our 11 convenient locations to have your password reset. This is another step Bank First takes to protect your accounts. When you visit the bank a customer service representative will reset your password for you and will ask you to enter a new password.
If you need help with the log in process of Internet Banking or have technical questions, please call 920-652-3100 during regular business hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Friday 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM and ask for Internet Banking Support.
Windows PC Users:
Internet Banking works best with Microsoft's Internet Explorer. Click on the link to upgrade to the most current version. You may also use Firefox or Netscape Navigator.
To view Internet Banking at its best, set your screen resolution to 800 x 600 pixels or larger.